Archive for category Competition
Guess the Gem Competition
Posted by Michael Wall Bepsoke in Competition on November 5, 2012
As I mentioned the last few weeks ‘Guess the Gem’ competition will be starting.
Some of you have taken part in the daily posts at Michael Wall Bespoke
Some of you are just asking when the competition starts.
It will be starting this week. So keep your eyes peeled.
All you will have to do is Guess the Gem. Or Gems in this case.
Below you will see an image. An image of 4 Gems.
Call over to Michael Wall Bespoke during the week ending 11th November 2012. Look for the same ‘Guess the Gem’ image as above somewhere on the site (it won’t be too difficult to spot), and follow the instructions given. I will be asking you for the Gem, and not the ‘Family or ‘Group’. An example: If you want to guess ‘Emerald’, say ‘Emerald’. I will not accept ‘Green Beryl’.
It will amount to nothing more than having a guess and then e-mailing the answers to me along with your name and address.
Easy as that.
Or maybe not as you’ll need to guess correctly. If you are not the only one who guesses correctly, you will be entered into a draw, and a winner will be chosen at random.
So what do you win?
This year is the first year I have ran a Competition through the Blog. To celebrate, the lucky winner will win:
A Diamond to the value of €2000.
A 0.52ct, F Colour Diamond to be precise. It is also G.I.A. Certified.
What do you need to know.
Firstly, the Competition is only available to residents of the Republic of Ireland (R.O.I). I apologise if this causes you offence, it is not intended to do so.
Secondly, the Competition is open to Fans of Michael Wall Bespoke residing in the R.O.I. I am not asking you to like, or comment. If you feel you would like to, I would appreciate that as all comments and feedback are welcomed.
Only one entry per person.
There will only be one Winner. There are no 2nd or 3rd prizes. If there is more than one correct answer, a random winner will be picked from these entries.
The Gems are marked above as being 1 to 4 left to right. I will only accept answers in that order. No exceptions.
See below for Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, WordPress, Facebook or Twitter. By entering this competition you are providing a your answers to Michael Wall, not to WordPress, Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of this competition.
- You must be over 18 to enter the competition.
- The prize is a 0.52ct Certified Round Diamond and is not exchangeable for cash.
- Employees of the promoter are not eligible to enter the competition.
- We reserve the right to contact you via e-mail based on the e-mail collected when you enter the competition.
- We reserve the right to remove any comments we deem inappropriate.
- Entry to this competition will be deemed as a full acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The competition ends on the 20th December 2012.
- The winners name will be published with any relevant promotion after the competition is over and the winner may be required to participate in unpaid publicity related to the prize.
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for problems with the network, computer hardware or software or any breakdown or failure that results in the entry not being submitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
As always I welcome your feedback. If you have any questions prior to, or during the Competition, do ask. Happy to answer them.
Do share, vote if you will, and leave a comment if you like.
You’ll also find me on Twitter: